HDR hardman resources limited

another email to hardman, page-17

1. 800 Posts.
    Hi Towie,

You have been around a lot longer than I have, that is for sure.

You were one of the very few true believers back in the days when Hardman were less than 10 cents and most postings were rubbish.

I am not sure what you do however you semed to me to be heavily involved with the geology of oil exploration.
    I can understand that you are happy sitting on your holdings and then again so am I.

From memory you seemed to have a very good knowledge of the inside machinations of what Mauritainia promised and even I was able to "overhear" a few conversations around the traps that got me excited too. I will stop short of referring to this as inside information, however some were more privvy to valuable information than others. The same could be said of any stock.

You may deservedly sleep well at night knowing that there are 10 billion barrels or more tucked away in various spots of the exploration licence.

However there are many out there that have only the company announcements, analysts and brokers opinions to base their investment decisions on.

Personally I have little doubt that Hardman will see $3 and quite possibly sailorgirls $5 somewhere down the track despite what the directors do or dont do.

The thing that irks me is when the market and shareholders are given very little information or even differing views of the same project depending on which of the JV partners one chooses to believe. This is misinformation.

When Woodside "smacked" Simon in the face with their scathing ASX announcement after he was reported saying that Tiof commerciality was a done deal is a case in point. That put Simon in a very embarrassing position, so much so that since then all we are hearing about is bowls of spaghetti and doubts about commerciality. Even the geos cant make any sense of that.

Perhaps Woodside had been waiting for such an opportunity to put Simon in his place since he chose to take Woodside to the Supreme Court over a piddling $18million. Surely astute and intelligent business partners could have found a better solution than to decide to buy new BMW's for a few bloody lawyers.

The point I make Towie is that some investors are not as clued up as you are and must try and make sense of a few sparse and vague announcements heavily vetted by Woodside.

In regard to your comment about Simon having better things to do than answer emails - you are correct. And I hope he is doing them. How would we know? That is why we are paying for an Investor Relations Manager. I have waited a month for even an acknowledgement of my concerns and have heard nothing. Apparently Dean has taken off on holidays. So does his work not get done when he is not there? Surely someone in the office could have replied advising me that a response from Dean would be delayed.

No, it is just not good enough and the company needs to treat their shareholders with more than contempt and contradictory statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.