EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

another error maybe.

1. 8,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559

Just going through the report and looking at the directors page I found what maybe another error.

In 2012 there was great kerfuddle of Mr Marshall and his association with WHARF. we learnt he was a MD of one of their companies and there was some kind of spat. WHARFs website said he was sacked and later that was taken off the site.

An announcement was made and I think it was to EGO SHERs that he had resigned this post. The company in question is Yellow Resources Pty Ltd or Yellow Energy Plc in the UK under the WHARF banner.

WHARF are a public listed company whether here in the land of OZ or the UK whatever. It is I believe that the statement in the report is another ERROR and certainly this term with Yellow resources was in the 3 yr time span Mr Marshall claims he held no other DIRECTORSHIP in a public listed company. Also you will find ASIC will have records and the DMP of the tenements held in WA.

IF this is wrong, then Yellow Resources/Energy site and the whole internet is wrong too with their dates and comments.

WHY was this omitted from the ANNUAL REPORT in the way it was.?????

If needed I can post bits and pieces as proof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.