PC1 0.00% 0.0¢ plus connect limited

another extension, page-3

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Well said!
    I just hope there are no more weak ones who give in to Opara and his appalling offer.
    In my view the shares are worth at least what they were recently offered at, 10-5c and probably more around the 20c mark with potential and certainly high risk.
    Opara and his friend would not be so keen on it otherwise.

So don’t not get into the trap and let someone rob you.

I you consider that the offer is “NOT FAIR but REASONABLE” consideration the circumstances, and if you further consider the current situation (circumstances) were brought about due to incompetence or deliberately by the management team (Opara and other directors) why should all other investors bear responsibility and pay for those mistakes? Let those responsible for the problems be subjected to full force of the law and consequences arising from their actions. DO NOT reword them by giving up your shareholder right for what is officially termed NOT FAIR price.

Why ASIC, ASX or Takeover Panel is not seriously looking at this is beyond me. Another indication of NO minority shareholder right or any meaningful regulatory regime in place just an ongoing avalanche of irrelevant questions and likewise answers from companies and individuals that conduct their public business in very questionable and maybe illegal manner

Stay firm. DO NOT GIVE IN. I am certainly not selling.

zest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PC1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.