ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Pommie WritesIf seven indeed want to find a way outPhishpheet...

1. 9,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Pommie Writes
    If seven indeed want to find a way out

Phishpheet replys: Out of what Pommie? we have gone over this in a previous post that you dont know if there is a contract in place and if so whats in it. Seven will do what they like with Engin as shown with the Unwired shares that Engin had bought. Seven had clamed ownership of those shares WITHOUT shresholders approval before Seven had 50% of Unwired

Pommie writes
    time to stop talking this one down !

Phishpheet replys: Im not talking Engin down the shareprice is doing the talking. In facted i talked up the VOiP side of the company. But do think things have changed with Sevens Unwired play

Pommie writes
    Seven want Engin's customer delivery platform, their back office, billing etc.

Phishpheet replys: Unwired has all that and more. Seven own 94% of Unwired and only own 36% of Engin. So tell me pommie what would be cheaper for Seven to deliiver TiVO Unwired that they own or Engin that Seven would have to pay. And what has happend to Engin sharesprice now Seven has acquired Unwired.....IMO to play the sharemarket you need to look ahead not behind Pommie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.