FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

another future gold price prediction, page-3

1. 85,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning,

Hmmm, maybe, maybe not.

I can't see us returning to a GS - and there are several types of GS - by choice. It is possible that some may be forced to by a first mover.
    Either way, if it happened - we really don't have a clue on the outcome - currencies would probably swing wildly and that would be a wild ride for all of us - companies, individuals, people in debt, people with cash - basically everyone.

GS or no GS, I do see large reset events and quite possibly this year. Anyone who thinks this 'crisis' is over just needs to look at the debt levels of the USA and a few of the large Euro economies - this is far from over and I suspect we have seen nothing yet.

It really is like seeing the chickens come home to roost - you can see them coming a long way off and sometimes they seem to take forever to get there- but when they do - that is when the commotion really starts.

I feel happy to have an insurance in pm's - part of which is fml - but really, we won't know what the insurance pays until claim time.

All we can do is keep drilling and keep boosting production and begin to diversify a little, along with continuing to derisk.

People are getting bored with this GFC thing, but no one should forget that almost none of us have ever lived through a time or a threat like this - and really, anyone who has any wealth at the moment is actually doing ok - there are hundreds of thousands who have lost everything already.

Have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $19.01K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54554 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 14055 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.