FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Current Keiser Report interview (E390) with analyst Dan Collins...

1. 587 Posts.
    Current Keiser Report interview (E390) with analyst Dan Collins based in China discusses the possibility of China announcing a Gold backing for the currency once they have somewhere over 4000 tons in reserve.

The Dan Collins seems to think that they could have between 6000 to 8000 tons if you take their internal production and recent unconfirmed purchases into account which means that this type of announcement could come at any time.

This would have an unpredictable effect on the Gold price.

Also need to take into account that due to the Oil/Shale boom in the US and growth in China - China is expected to become the largest oil importer in the future which would impact on the petro/dollar relationship.

I expect that they would be converting their US dollar reserves into Gold fast as possible due to the ongoing QE diluting their position.

Like Pinto said, we live in very interesting times, if you can pick the correct side of the bet, at present mine is on Gold, Gas and physical metal but all are being hammered by markets, sentiment, manipulation and Green interference.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.