FML 9.09% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

If predictions are the order of the day then mine will upset...

1. 732 Posts.
    If predictions are the order of the day then mine will upset most on here, as anything negative always does, even if it turns out to be correct, so here it is.

My prediction is that this sp will fluctuate minimally around the pathetic figure it stands at right now until you have the results of the fourth quarter production and finance figures.

These will prove to be abysmal and the sp will sink below 3 cents.
    In the following few days and weeks buyers who have been watching and waiting on the sidelines will load up and the sp will rise to slightly above where it is at the moment and then drop back and continue what it is doing now at the price it is now until Focus gives some kind of indication on what the new funds are being used for first.

If they make any acquisition in the next twelve months other than Barrick Australia, the sp will suffer even more.

If they spend 40 60 80 million on mill refurbishments while at the same time throwing shedloads at TI and other exploration and drilling plays,the spend in the first quarter will keep the sp struggling.
    If they do ANYTHING other than keep Nepean in wraps for at least the next three years, the instos will show their exasperation with their feet and unless there is a colossal find at Treasure Island 5 cents will be a distant memory.

Bottom line is huge success at Treasure Island is the only hope for shareholders to see any significant kind of surge in the sp as spend will cancel out just about everything else, leaving just Bejing feeling comfortable with their investment.

Good luck all!
    Will be interesting watching which decisions they make this year.
    They can't make any worse ones than so far can they?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.013(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.335K 47.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.