MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

another gas well, page-13

1. 8,606 Posts.
    "You waiting for permit notification will serve you as well as waiting for an announcement on court cases... Of which I understand the result was a remarkably good outcome..."

I agree wholly - very good point.

The alternative to setllement was to defend the fraudulence case against them and they chose to settle rather than to allow juris prudence and a finding on the fraudulence deliberation. If fraudulence was found to be the case, i can only imagine that prosecution would have occurred and company insurance doesn't cover criminality.
    So paying out the company + costs was definitely the best outcome, as it eliminated 'worst case scenario' of a potential fraudulence finding, if it were found to be the case.

This will be why - in my opinion - the company will settle everything before it and why no money - in my opnioin - will be left for activities. In this hypothetical case i present, it would be wise to not spend money but to plod on with what equipment they have and to slowly do their best, which i think will limit their ability to get commercial gas flows.

I notice that the company isn't spruking the term "commercial gas flows" as an aim...

L
    L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.