NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

another geospatial imagery company, page-10

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I spent the princely sum of $37 on ASIC.gov.au to buy Spookfish Pty Ltd's latest available 484.

A couple of directors mentioned: Colin Vivian Douglas Richards and Stephen Garry Rice.

Shareholders mentioned: Keycrest Holdings Pty Ltd (Von Bertouch Superannnuation Fund), Adam Sahb, Grier Nominees Pty Ltd.

Googling didn't turn up much except https://www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-von-bertouch/29/b62/341 who lists:

---
    Supplier/Consultant
    NearMap Pty Ltd
    2006 – 2011 (5 years)

Developed Stuart Nixon's concept for an airbourne camera system into the operational hardware that collects all the NearMap data online today.

This encompassed R&D, product design, manufacture, airworthiness approval and establishing flight operations nationally.
    ---

Note that there is no formally established link between this person and Keycrest Holdings Pty Ltd but the matching last name and prior involvement with Nearmap seems a little too coincidental.

There is another 484 filed 3 June which isn't available yet on the ASIC site. I'm not really down with ASIC's procedures; perhaps someone with access to one of the information brokers can get their hands on it.

From the Whitestar announcement it sounds like Spookfish is quite early in the development phase. In any case it will be interesting to see the results of Whitestar's due diligence which will have to be made public before any transaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.