NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Investpro69,There you are. We thought you had slunk overboard at...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Investpro69,

There you are. We thought you had slunk overboard at 43c when you said you would. Exited at 52? Strange that there is no evidence of your following or being in the stock before hand. Oh well, I guess even the thought of a supposed 7 bagger ;-) offsets any misgivings. Well done.

No doubt your in depth technical and corporate knowledge has picked up on the amazing self help to approx. $100m of stock (based on your est of 20c) the vendors of Spookfish (who are they anyway?) want if they just manage to get the cumulative revenues to NEA's current level.

No mention of any profitability...just revenues. Heck, even I could generate those levels.

Continental Coal (CCC) had such hugely dilutive trigger bonuses that kept instos and anyone with an investor IQ greater than their shoe size away. Its now stuffed.

More landmines than a Cambodian school yard. But that probably didn't affect your promised entry this am.

I guess you just wanted to pick them up at a 100% premium to the issue price of $0.0125 in next month's CR?.

I wish you well on your philanthropic endeavours.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.