GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Basically what Timber has alluded to is that banks, especially...

1. 871 Posts.
    Basically what Timber has alluded to is that banks, especially those in trouble (most) rely on paper government debt to grease the daily mechanisms of finance. This is EXACTLY why the system was doomed in the first place, take away all the debt instruments and you are left with a wasteland. Even more horrible, take away the ability of governments to service these debt instruments and you have wastelands. That is what is happening now and that is why the US fed now has to create money from thin air. I remember when Pauline Hanson was a media circus show, she once suggested that we print more money to fix our economy, well she was laughed out of the timeslot, why? Well the laughter came first and loudest from the few percent who understands what happens when a country creates currency from thin air, the other 97% laughed because it was cool to laugh at Pauline at the time.
    The USA is printing money and creating money out of thin air, why is no one laughing? (except for me of course, and people who know GOLD and SILVER are still very cheap) Why isn't Berankes money creation being laughed out of town, because without it the world turns to SHITE!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.