PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Opaline, an opportunity to thank you for the clear analysis and...

1. 568 Posts.
    Opaline, an opportunity to thank you for the clear analysis and your interpretations of management's releases. I can't understand what the hell what they're talking about most of the time. The communications from Hill End are easily the most obscure and confusing to a layman of any goldie I've been interested in.
    Less is more. Less proper nouns. More competent, hopefully 3d, graphics done by a professional. Not crap on graph paper, or diagrams with lots of unexplained lines and lots of little coloured patches with no explanatory legend.

Now to pick on your performance:~)
    Your calculation of a hoped for year of production seems to go like this:
    100 tonnes X 23g/t divided by 31 = ozs/day = 74
    Then to get your figure of 27,080 ozs/annum, you have multiplied by 365! Is that likely?

However a more conservative number of production days, like 300 for a year, still gives a figure I'm comfortable with of 22,258 ozs/annum. And at A$1,100/oz that's still revenue of ~$22 million.

That would be just fine by me, if they can achieve that level of daily tonnage, and yearly cash inflow at this early stage. If I could be sure they'd do that, I would still be buying.

The Sept cashflow report shows them spending about $7m on exploration/evaluation, production, admin, and fixed asset investment. Actually the figure is a bit less but the expense on fixed assets is low, so I've rounded up.
    I don't know how realistic it is to base a yearly cash outflow on the last quarter. I assume production/development expense will go up now, but hopefully exploration/evaluation will go down?
    Anyway multiply by four and the notional cash outflow to be met for a year is $28m. So that would leave HEG 6m short, which would be met by the cash they had at bank at the end of Sept Qtr ($7.5m)

I notice that they estimate that their cash outflow for the Dec Qtr will only be 4m, which is 3m less than I'm assuming, so there should be breathing space.

All I care about is that they are able to meet expenses, without trying to borrow, or issue many more dilutive shares at recent prices. That's what distinguishes HEG from a company like MCO for me.

It mostly rests on that ability to process 100 tonnes of ore per day that you premiss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.711M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 27797481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32232199 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.