PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Thanks finicky,You are right to put a question mark over the...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Thanks finicky,

You are right to put a question mark over the 100tpd. 60t is the best the company has managed so far and 300 days/y is probably more realistic. However, we have no production figures that include the ball mill which is now operating and the Symonds cone crusher, yet to be installed. These two items should remove enough bottlenecking from the plant to easily take the capacity past 100 tpd. Time will tell.

One figure I used that I know was very conservative is the 23gpt ore grade. As I explained in my post, I calculated it by averaging the grades in the ore passes. These grades are actually not representative of Paxtons as a whole because the passes are designed for efficient mine development rather than efficient ore extraction. I used them because they were straightforward to understand, were conservative, and used recently published production data. A more accurate grade to use would be the predicted 47.8gpt grade from the inferred Paxtons resource. However, I want to see this number reflected in production figures first. Once production starts coming from the stopes themselves rather than development drives and ore passes, I hope to be very pleasantly surprised by the grades.

For the record, I was buying again yesterday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.711M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 27797481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32232199 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.