TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Great write up - but we've been trying to talk up these leases...

1. 974 Posts.
    Great write up - but we've been trying to talk up these leases for a few months without any great interest from the market or from forum posters.
    TSV holds 1/3 share in these leases with 4 billion shares in the market and sits at 1.8cents.
    MKE holds 1/2 share with only 170 million shares in the market @ 14.5cents and also holds other small parcels in the same area independently.
    I'm a long termer in TSV initially because of the Warro prospect but after reading about the joint Canadian interests took a chunk in MKE. Too many eggs in one basket some may say, but seriously, it is very difficult not to get excited about the "potential" especially with the excitement in the Duverney/Rock Creek area!!
    If the potential allows us to mirror Aurora, as a billion $ company we would see TSV hitting double figures quite comfortably.
    As a billion $ company, MKE could end up anywhere!!
    Of course there is huge risk when we play this O & G exploration game - but nearly everything poked in the ground at Duverney and Rock Creek appears to be coming up trumps and that is why the big boys are starting to take notice. Both companies, MKE and TSV, has reasonable small market caps and have the potential to be taken over with the right amount of cash thrown around. Around 40% of TSV's shares are in escrow until March? next year as part of the Latent/TSV merge deal. If the past Latent directors were offerred $50mill for their shares from a big player, would they sell??
    What sort of farm-down agreement are we seeking?? What sort of % are we going to hold for future revenue stream should these leases come up trumps?? Figures have been thrown around from $50million cash up front to $200+ mill cash up front but for what stake and for what initial exploration spend??
    I suppose now another question needs to be asked also - are we selling too soon?? Do we wait say 12 months or so for the leases to 10 fold in value. If it becomes as valuable as Eagle Ford it could appreciate 25 to 50 fold. This is why it is so important to retain a reasonable interest in the leases - one would hope atleast 20%.
    Does all this sound like I am ramping, I do hope not - just looking forward into the TSV crystal ball of happiness. We need to after the massive Warro4 dissapointment - not totally dead and buried but hopefully still enough gas to light the back burner it's going to be put onto for 12 months or so!!
    Where to from here, we play the waiting game again!! Macquarie, who are managing the farm-down deal, hold a serious chunk of MKE so one would strongly suggest they have a serious interest in pumping this baby to the best of their ability.
    November 2011 will proove to be a very interesting and hopefully financially hysterical month for holders of TSV - let's hope it's laughing all the way to the bank rather than laughing at ourselves in between hysterical sobs!!
    Please don't take my rambles as gospel - DO YOU OWN RESEARCH and then make your own informed financial decisions!! Goodluck holders especially the longtermers out there!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.