SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

another good interview with denis kilroy, page-32

1. 2,176 Posts.
    My computer cut out the rest.....can only get half the damn BRR chat, and am spewing!!!!!!!!!!

Ayway heres an email to my brother who sold the other day.....My opinions expressed here are mine...

THIS IS THE ONE STOCK TO HOLD!

Boof head....I woulnt'ave told Punkee aswell otherwise....I dont wanna look like a dork in front of ya mates....lol

SLA is a world beater....nothing will touch it with all the patents and 70 years of research..........

$100 per share is NOT bullsh1t......I'm buying more and selling your child (my newhew/niece) on EBay to get some more......it's ok we can buy him/her back later......lol

But seriously....do the math.....$6 aint that far away....seriously....

At least hold a few for my nieces/nephews education, in trust......

I hardly ever sell the lot of any share....always keep a few in reserve just in case....eg NEO...the bucket of dogs vomit..........or others NWR....

Anyway....my little green flatmates have just paid the rent/power/water/phone/ect again....and am wiaiting for another good CFD play to eventuate......it's so hard going fishing all the time,and waiting for them...... I need a break.....lol

Anyway bro....you'll either regret not holding or you wont.....there are big things coming VERY shortly though, and the Parabolic hasn't crossed yet on this one.

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK ANYWAY...............

So there we/you go.....IMO.....DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.