IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Another good volume night on NASDAQ. All proceeding...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    Another good volume night on NASDAQ. All proceeding exceptionally well. Word is spreading in US thanks to magnificent efforts of management and, of course, fantastic achievements to date.

Have I said this before? I just look at Fundamentals and no one can deny that they are excellent. The volumes that have been traded/churned on the ASX are way too small for any chart to have any meaning. In fact with PRR, a char is useless - IN MY OPINION. Yes it can be used to get a nice picture of where the price has been, but that is all IMO.

To-date manipulators have controlled PRR's share price. They control it when it goes UP (even when it momentarily got to 42 cents) and they control it when it goes DOWN. This is not unusual - this is what happens with stocks like PRR. Current price meaningless! Results are what will eventually determine what the real worth of this company will be. You shouldn't worry about the current price, particularly "non-holders".

For those that don't like reading what I have to say, HC have provided an IGNORE option, I suggest you use it, rather that wasting your valuable time.

All Good!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.