IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

Its good to see boiler always there, lurking in the shadows. I...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    Its good to see boiler always there, lurking in the shadows. I don’t know what he posted, because I have been out, but based on ahjay’s post it looks as if, it was a post of what I may have posted about 2 years ago. He has a habit of peddling ancient history.

I will post something of his which is less than 2 years old and see if he can remember it. The main reason for posting it though, is that IN MY OPINION, it is one of the best post’s that I have read on the PRR thread and most importantly what was stated then by boiler, is still relevant – very relevant, IN MY OPINION. By reposting it I am hoping that it may also be of benefit to those new to HC. Here it is:

“The FDA approval for Phase 3 has been granted as per the entry on the ClinicalTrials.gov website, date of entry January 29, 2012. Marty will make an announcement to the market to confirm this significant milestone for Prima. The market needs to wake up and realise that the approval means that phase 2b is a success otherwise we wouldn't be running with an FDA approved Phase 3 trial, Hello any one home”

The only thing that I would change from the above “is a success”. I would add one word and make it read “is POSSIBLY a success”. I am not as optimistic as boiler. I believe that NOTHING IS GUARANTEED!

I have suggested that those that can’t stand my positivity should use the ignore button, but it seems that they are more interested in attracting TUs from each other. Oh well!

As far as charts are concerned – completely useless, in my opinion - volumes not large enough and more importantly the stock is controlled by manipulators. One day it will go up and another it will go down, just depends on what the manipulators wish to do on any particular day. That is what happens with speculative stocks like PRR. Current price meaningless – IN MY OPINION. I will concede one thing – a PRR chart does provide a very good picture of where the price has been.

Fundamentals are excellent and that is the one and only reason I continue to be an investor in this company. It has a great product, great management, has already achieved much and has the potential to achieve much much more. However, take note:
    NOTHING IS GUARANTEED!

All Good! to-date

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.