IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

ahjay, boiler HAS every right to post what he wishes. However, I...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    ahjay, boiler HAS every right to post what he wishes. However, I also have every right to challenge what he posts I don’t place any credibility on what boiler posts. I will tell you why:

*When he holds he ramps up – evidence: his award winning “wakey wakey post”
    *When he doesn’t hold he down-ramps – evidence: his post declaring that PRR has achieved “nothing in 5 years”

In one of his latest rants (in my opinion) boiler stated the following:
    “The shareprice is where it is for a reason because the majority, the market, believe something is not right”
    Above not true, it is not the majority of the market it is the manipulators that determine the price at this stage in the game – mind you just on a handful of share – miniscule. The fact is this. The MAJORITY of share holders are holding on tightly to their shares. Despite the games, holders are not letting go and nor they should.

As far as boiler’s wild statement:
    “something is not right” is concerned I wonder if he could explain (with facts) what “something” really means. I went through all the announcements to search for that “something” and I could not find anything – lol. In fact the search only served to re-enforce how well all is progressing which confirms what our chairman stated:
    “tremendous progress has been made in the last couple of years”
    She backed this statement up with NOT, a $10,000 investment or a measly $100,000, but a huge $1,000,000.

Now I ask you, who should one take notice of! A HC poster who is renowned for making wild baseless statements or someone of the stature of our chairman?

“Down-trend” , “up-trend”. All meaningless at this stage in the game. The so called “down-trend” has been on a handful of shares – you won’t get a non-holder focusing on that. I will say it again and again, charts are useless when you are dealing with a couple of shares, which are quite often just moving from one hand to the other. Now, if the we were dealing in 50 million plus daily trades I would then start taking notice – until that happens all meaningless – IN MY OPINION. (and that is what HC is for, to express one’s opinion).

Current share price does not mean much. Its the Fundamentals that matter and even the non-holders can produce any evidence which woulld suggest that they (fundamentals) are not excellent.

Great Product, Great Management, Great Achievements – to date.

I am sure that, deep down, even non holders will agree with the above. They will say otherwise, but they don’t really mean it – I am sure.

Facts are facts! All Good!

There you are, another positive post for everyone to start their Sunday with. See You all tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.