IMM 0.00% 40.0¢ immutep limited

another good night on nasdaq, page-56

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Boiler, you absolutely crack me up.

You started by incorrectly contradicting Nuts about the placebo arm of the CAN004 trial. Got shot down.

Then post references to trials that have nothing to do with Cvac and asked the question

"Don't you need to successfully pass through a Phase 2 before you can commence Phase 3"

Answer: No, you can go straight from Phase 1 to Phase 3 if the FDA approves the trial. Look it up! Strike 2

Switch to Plan B. Since the US trials information doesn't help you pull your pant back up, try and confuse the issue by referencing the EU trials website. Yes, a significant number of the Canvas trial sites are in Europe and the data obtained fom them will be collected and incorporated into the final results that will go to.....wait for it....the USFDA for approval.

The company has always said it intends to seek commercial approval in the USA first, then Eu.

As you say, you're entitled to post whatever you like, but since you have no financial tie to the company, why are you continuing to "waste your time" trying to dig up any bit of dross to cause confusion?

Case in point is you continuing to sarcastically refer to the "software issue", as if you don't accept that is precisely what it was...as confirmed by the CEO and sorted out exactly as he indicated it would be. Grown ups usually admit when they've been convincingly proved wrong.

Keep posting whatever you want, I have plenty of free time to point out where you've gone astray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $584.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $403.9K 1.005M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 147132 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 103874 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.