UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

I don't often post on this thread but as a follower of UCL I...

1. 390 Posts.
    I don't often post on this thread but as a follower of UCL I decided to add my reasoning why I have invested in the company in the first place. As many will know UCL has one of the largest undeveloped zinc projects in the world. And yes we know if it is a place where political risk is extremely high and may never see it developed. Under normal circumstances I would have moved on and placed my money elsewhere. But something tells me this is not the right stategy at this point in time. Well this is for me anywhy. As I see it UCL has been a sleeping giant and the downside risk is very minimal. It has an extremely low market cap. Rob has stayed by this project and he along with shareholders have watched other asx resource companies be rerated during this resource boom. If one looks at the major shareholders why have they stayed if the project is a no go. The world changes over time and we know this only too well through history.
    UCL has been a hard stock to keep the faith so to speak. It is not one that you would recommend to a new investor to put their money on. It has required a lot of patience. UCL is waiting on a resolution on the likelihood of the project and sooner or later this will be revealed to the market. For me the question is - do the Iranians want this largest undeveloped project which is worth billions to go ahead or are they prepared to just let it sit there indefinitely and never see any benefit to their economy. At this stage of the project Rob is aware that a new MD was required to take the project to the next stage. The appointment I feel is a good fit for the country we are dealing with and I image the major shareholders would have had some input in this. Will Rob be completely out of the picture. I believe he will play another important role behind the scenes as a mediator between UCL and Iran.
    As we learn in the market stocks can change direction rapidly and vertually overnight. One only needs to look at WMT from 2c to 40c and I wonder how many pick it.
    To all those that have held onto UCL you have great courage and patience. Our time will come. Like they say every dog has its day - and they do without any fundamentals in the stock whatsoever. Spec stocks run on hype and little else. No earning stream, etc. etc. run by daytraders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.