My understanding will not fix the issues raised - but the...

1. 8,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 864
    My understanding will not fix the issues raised - but the following may give you an insight to understand how even small gardens can produce huge amounts of food organically:

You want it on a bigger scale - perhaps this will help you to understand:

Re the risk of cancer - are you happy to feed your family and yourself knowing that there is a risk of developing cancer from the very food that one ingests?? Whilst it may be somewhat a different topic, there are some women who went to extreme measures to avoid breast cancer. Some with a history of that cancer in their family preempted by surgical removal of breast tissue - just in case they may develop cancer later. Extraordinary measures yet with risks you would be happy to eat foods that may result in cancer. Also extraordinary.

Eat healthy, eat fresh eat as much organic as possible and thereby a very good chance to avoid having to take supplements. Weigh up the cost of paying extra to offset supplements and doctor visits for some not so news - better still, try growing your own - amazing how much fun one can get out of growing their own with all the benefits. I wish my garden was one of those highly productive ones - a work in progress but did go and pick fresh parsley earlier today - extraordinary smell and taste - pest and herbicide free. Do some growing yourself and you will understand. smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.