snuf -another good sort facing bali drugs charge Snooker,I have...

1. 328 Posts.
    snuf -another good sort facing bali drugs charge Snooker,
    I have been to both Indonesia and Israel. In both places I was ripped off by locals.

Snuff,

One gets ripped off everywhere, including good old Oz......

Sad fact of life.....

Still, I wouldn't ewant to have a drug or whatever planed in my possesions in Bali.....not anywhere else for that matter.....but the cops there have worked out that there's a quid to be made.....and the astute ones will have a go.....and get away with extorting a bit of money here and there.....from totally innocent people.....and people will pay...because they know how corrupt the place is.....and no one wants to spend years locked up on bull-s h i t.

Look at the Ibrahim bloke next door .....Suharto had him sticthed up.....for nothing...corrupt cols...witnesses...judges..you name it.....

And Indonesia id heading in the same direction.....

There, the lowest common denominator will have worked out by now how to scam us....no need to be a president.

So, in my book...one goes to Bali or any other s h i t place near there, knowing the risks full well...

Ya want to play with fire? Don't whinge when ya get burned.

Not referring to you Snuff...just my attitide to the dumb element of our society who have no will power to stay away from a potential disaster.....

Again, I'd recommend that we give that country a wide berth.......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.