RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Ahh yes poor old Gavtech the victim,I suppose thats the...

1. 572 Posts.
    Ahh yes poor old Gavtech the victim,

I suppose thats the difference between yourself and most others still posting on RRS, while many here, myself included, have admitted to the past indiscretions of RRS, instead of putting our heads in the sand, like minded shareholders got together and held the company accountable, we were offered a compromise which we supported, and IN FACT ALL SHAREHOLDERS/OPTION Holders were also given the oppurtunity to participate in.

Being in since 2005 myself, I have been through it all with RRS, but by accepting the compromise that was offered and continuing to support the company through Capital Raisings, myself and many other long term holders are now in the black on our RRS investment, so yes Gavtech we are more than happy at the moment thank you.

Gavtech you can continue to post rubbish about the past for all eternity, it wont change a thing.

You seem to have learnt nothing from this whole episode.

So let me get this right, you invested heavily into a penny spec share, whos only project at the time, was Puntland, part of Somalia, a place where civil war has been raging for the past 2 decades, a place where no significant foreign investment/exploration has taken place for the past 2 decades, BUT WAIT ITS ALL RRS FAULT, PLEEAAASSSEE.

You were asking for tips on trading the other day Gavtech, heres just one, LOOK TO THE FUTURE, you wont make money looking and living in the past.

Cheers
    jamit01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.