RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Smart,Its pretty obvious you are not aware of just what went on...

1. 572 Posts.
    Smart,

Its pretty obvious you are not aware of just what went on pre 98, I not willing to post exactly on here, due to laws, moderation etc, suffice to say, its hard to lead at the front, when your being stabbed in the back!

As I stated, since the rotten eggs were ousted and new management team came on board, including the old Pete Landau, The company is slowly being transformed into a respectble Oil & Gas Explorer/Producer.

In the real world things take time smart, Delays are common practice in this game, and should be expected.

Petes performance since getting the leech of his back has been more than respectable, and as you already know, the rewards of which are due to come to fruition this year 2011.

Also when stating old share prices falls of 2008 etc, lets not forget we had the biggest finacial event since the great depression, the GFC. RRS were hardly alone in experiencing large falls in its share price.

Dont forget you are invested in a Highly Speculative share here, its not BHP for gods sake, which by the way also experienced an over 50% drop from its highs during the GFC.

Cheers
    jamit01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.