WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

another great announcement from the quoll, page-8

1. 13,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    Gabbie,

Agree, perhaps Jojo should consider that not only has the world changed, but Streeters perception of it also. With the size of his holding I certainly hope it isn't just debt burden.

WSA has cash, but NOT net cash, and has extraordinary opportunities to use all that cash organically, so I doubt it will be a buyer of much (a Lizard in a firesale?). Looking amonst the listed base metal stocks, I see few with balance sheets apart from BHP able to benefit from the firesales. These are going to be the debt adverse.

No one that I am aware of in Cu or Zn really has cash, and not sure any have free cash flow. In Ni IGO,MCR and PAN might each be able to spare about $50 mm from their cash balances. WSA and IGO both probably have +ve cash flow. Any others at current spot prices?

Looking at assets potential coming free, looks to me a heap with very few buyers.

I will hold the few WSA I have, but if Mr Streeter is waiting for better value elsewhere, I think I might to before topping up.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.