SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

another great day for sbn, page-5

1. 6,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    Barns I am no member of the backslappers club but I have to give you some perspective on this. HGR was a dog stock when all it had to its name was a failed prototype of a taser called shock round. Its SP then was .014. Maybe a dog stock when it original stuffed up its china sales almost three years ago. But since then it has managed to grab hold of some great potential outcomes.

Remember just on the news of Mexico fda export approval the SP leap-ted to over .06. Since then there have a been many great speculative avenues open up. The only thing that has really changed is we have moved from a bull market to a bear market and that is what has caught a lot of poster out.

As such the SP no longer reflects potential but sales only. The intail story is still the same it is just simply a new sentiment out in the market.

I completely agree with on the misplaced or perhaps mis-timed enthusiams of the back slappers club. But do not let their mistaken outlooks be confused with anything SBN has every announced. Laugh all you like at GSW's "Mexico this week" claims, but don't confuse their stories with what is really happening with SBN. Yes they have stuffed up big time but the product man.... the product is still gold. And even a druken bum will still sooner or later make good with gold.

Its potential has trieabled since HGR frist brought sbl but its SP has halfed. That to me sounds like a reasonable gamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.