APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

another great day!, page-17

1. CR8
    5,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    hey Tudor...

my statement was geared towards "apg" - we all i believe experience frustration with stocks - it certainly makes it worse when we hope that it would happen today or better still yesterday.

though apg has had several attempts at breaking into new markets i believe there were factors outside it's control that it could not help but just be party to the same....

classic example the india deal....

inco were an almost event however they felt that for whatever reason the timing or otherwise was not to be!

that's life and that's apg i suppose - as with most other very speculative stocks...

fact remains that i firmly believe apg is perhaps in it's best position yet to capitalise on its technology....

that's my opinion only...

apologies if i seem harsh - people quibble over half a cent here or there for traders on T+3 good luck this is not the stock to be playing unless you have some cash in the bank...

again my opinion only...

to apg, tudor and the rest of the gang here at HC i suggest you call the company -

i have just received a call from the reception confirming that a date will be made with the forthcoming trip to the newcastle plant, on the return of MT tomorrow the day and time will be firmed.

i will be there and hope to se you all there!

CR8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.