APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

another great day!, page-21

1. CR8
    5,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Temp

many thanks for your most valued input to the forum

i agree what has been bantered around HC would be insider trading if we were to know the details...

the main difference here, which i believe would i believe would not constitute insider trading is the fact that the what is spoken about here is what has been covered to some extent at the agm last year...

in so far as i can tell that is:

what has been covered specifically:

the fact that - from my understanding australian companies and investors are risk averse to the many a project that apg has to offer.

it's almost catch 22 everyone wants the technology or so it seems however the risk of funding the same is still for many, it seems, quite high particularly here in australia again - so far as australian investors are concerned...

hence the possibility for some outside company or investor - outside being international - they have decided the opportunity looks strong.

this is only my understanding ---

as i have also stated - please ring the company no one knows when and if this announcement is to happen.

what we are led to understand as per the agm is that there is a solid player who is very interested in what is being offered.

the possiblity from a venture capital point of view is i think what they call it????

thanks temp for your input.

CR8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.