APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

another great day!, page-22

1. 248 Posts.
    CR8,

Agree, but not entirely, and my comments are general, not to yourself or any other individual.

The tenor of some posts recently has not been:

'the AGM months ago mentioned that some majors are interested and are good prospects for a big deal with APG'

but more along the lines of:

'there will be an announcement soon of a big deal with a major company and the share price is going to rise spectacularly, buy now or you will spend the rest of your life in a torment of regret'

As mentioned I work for a listed company which while in a different market sector is similar in some respects to APG. I can assure you that at any given time there are lots of 'solid players who are very interested in what is being offered.' Getting the interest is the easy part, translating it into deals that result in long term benefits is the hard part as in APG's case.

I definitely believe in the company's future from the fundamentals. From a technical point of view with the double bottom and long term moving averages am confident that the price is on the rise, although perhaps not in the short term.

I think that posts about imminent announcements make interesting reading but may or may not come true. They are just background noise. I feel that the directors of APG are of at least average and more likely high intelligence and would not be just picking up the phone and telling shareholders who they may not know that a big contract is about to be signed. I am sure that that would be illegal and if I believed that a company's directors were doing that I would immediately sell my holdings as any director stupid enough to do that would have to be totally incompetent to direct a public company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.