APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

another great day!, page-25

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    re: world leaders
    Well I've got a point of view too. Lets hear a round of applause for all the APG directors. In the face of impossible odds they've soldiered on !! They have had to accept diluting the stock (remember it dilutes their own you know)to stay in business. All you lilly livered punters could have taken up at the recent issue and been ahead now.I've rung the co. on occasions but basically been dealt with by a straight bat.Hardly any one in this forum has a buy and hold mentality. Memory span seems to be 23 hours. When you look at the quarterly announcements over a long time you can see that APG, if the demonstration plant works, will be world leaders.....they have corrected the flaws in the process that they discovered in NZ and it is incorporated into the new plant..... That puts them $4 m ahead of the ILUKA research..Re ILUKA -- Next Gen synthetic rutile.. As far as I can make out from looking at the ILU annual report photos they are in the same position as APG was two years ago ie a pissy little pilot plant that fills one room and a glossy schematic diagramme of what they may build !!! No doubt the Next Gen of Iluka can be made to work if they throw enough money at it but at what cost? They do note that the Next Gen concept is up for review in 6 months but it is my guess that they will say APG is just too far ahead and come over to us. I applaude the directors for keeping the show on the road, always remember that they have been sensible enough not to become stuck in a quagmire of borrowed money.. A bank is utterly heartless you know ..A bank would have sold APG down the river and you all would have nothing now!!! I"ve waited more than 3 years..I can wait till the next quarterly report. Can all of you wait ?- or are you on borrowed money or perhaps funding your trading via bankcard ?? That is probably what makes you all so shortsighted. You know who you are !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.