GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Zwu,Be that as it may, I just seriously doubt we are ever going...

1. 65 Posts.
    Zwu,

Be that as it may, I just seriously doubt we are ever going to see your theory tested in court in which case it will remain a theory.

You'd be aware of the number of pending actions against gtp, insurers and even directors but I havent seen one yet that is taking up the cause on any of the allegations you have made. I am yet to see one against the auditors (though there may be) and most actions are still in the process of collecting fees from investors or at least getting a minimum number.

You may may be a lawyer and have a different view but I cant see any action proving you correct. For mine the only outcomes legally will be a challenge to the validity of some loans, maybe some director action, fee disclosure issues for some planners and appropriateness of advice for some.

A long way short of history viewing this as a ponzi, at least via the courts anyway.

So you call it whatever you want but guys like me will always ask for more evidence when you declare the auditors acted fraudulently (dont get me wrong I have no interest in defending the auditors I just think its an emotional call rather than a factual one.

Time will of course prove one of us correct.

Thanks for the healthy debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.