IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

Disclaimer : IMO only IVX is currently very undervalue...share...

1. 3,567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Disclaimer : IMO only

IVX is currently very undervalue...share price/market cap will correct itself at some point, probably starting to now...

As per the company's Quarterly update, we should be expecting results from the animal trial ( ovarian cancer) from Hudson this quarter. That means, it could be anytime now I guess. Fingers cross here.

By the time IVX gets to Phrase III on the skin cancer human trial this December, I can't really see how share would still be at this low price, it would have to be in the 6c+.....

We have so many great article write up lately and extraordinary Vivo testing results on various fronts, share price will have to break out at some point. Reason it goes up and down all the time I believe its because some posters here keep talking themselves into believing that every time an announcement comes out, share price goes up and then down, hence we have created a curse or prophecy here !! And we have guys on this forum that no matter what the company announces, they will slam it down.

Time will tell....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $7.245K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 27102012 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7857961 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.