EVG 5.00% 2.1¢ evion group nl

another highly prospective gold prop!, page-8

1. 7,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    PeaceAKKI and when that new area is developped using the cashflow from our mine and gold plant then we holders will be in the happy position of seeing ever increasing value within EVG funded by internal cashflow and not by farming shareholders with cap raisings.

I have filled my boots with EVG and EVGO to such an extent that I am currently walking with a limp.

Also with regard to JID's comments on Net Present Value (NPV). You should all remember that a major part of any NPV calculation is a time constituent between now and the proposed date of the value becoming real.

In this case of course that is the first pouring in the new plant. With each day that passes that time value increases and so the NPV total grows.

With regard to JID's overall NPV calculations I get something simillar but only by being ultra cautious and extremely conservative on in my assumptions.

Applying "normal" data and not ultra conservative data to the NPV I come up with figures far in excess of those presented here.

I also get the feeling that BJ is being ultra cautious in his proposed date for the first pouring and for his projections on the share price.

We have a CEO who seems to under promise so that he can over deliver.

I cannot buy any more EVG or EVGO both my speccy portfolio with EVGOs and my super fund with the EVGs are at the maximum holding I will permit in any one stock.

The only factor holding back the SP at the moment is not a lack of buyers, but sellers who are are still prepared to sell at around 13c.

So, if you are a buyer why not sit on the bid depth at 12.5c and wait for someone to fill your bid.

Once these sellers are gone then the price will move up quite rapidly until we find a new equilibrium and buyers are matched with sellers at the higher price.

I believe we saw evidence of this starting to happen today.

We only went up 1/2c on the EVGs today and now need to hold 13c or above in normal trading.

I expect the EVGOs to lead the way for the next few days and give a good indication of short term things to come.

Indeed EVGO went up 12% today to 3.7c.

I am very happy that I loaded up on the options while there were sellers in useful size at the lower prices.

I expect EVG to go through the option strike price of 15c within the next week.

I cannot believe that the AGM on Monday will be anything but extremely positive.

I put my setiment as ST Buy but I also believe EVG is a LT Buy too. Short Term for a rapid appreciation in the EVGOs and Long Term for multi bagger gains in both the EVGs and EVGOs.

Be happy EVG holders

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.