no, I cannot imagine this pack of suckholes to be any different...

1. 81,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

no, I cannot imagine this pack of suckholes to be any different

as to short sharp wars --------------- not going to happen with Asia

doesn't happen with Asia, doesn't happen with the ME

the danger for us with our American brown nosing governments - particular Liberals is that this time they are rooting around with China

Vietnam was bad enough - but, Vietnam didn't have the clout, technology etc. to have a go at Oz

China most certainly do ----------- and, no amount of silly talk about nuclear missiles or whatever is going to change that

whatever we've got - they've got a 1000 times

the big risk that I see is that we are the Sherrifs deputy -------- and, that is a HUGE risk

I can easily imagine some enemy who had the means to attack the deputy - could well plan a massive attack to show they meant business - but, not launch on the Sheriff themselves --

it's what we (humans) do ----------- we pick a target of interest - but, don't hit the big guy - just to show they've got our interest and we show how hard we can hit

the problem for us is that we may well be the fall guy - in yet another pointless war created by America

we don't find Chinese ships floating off New York ------------ but, we Aussies seem quite happy to see American ships close to China

we accept that total rudeness - and, worse -------------- we help

then, when we get a rocket up the r's of Sydney or Melbourne -------- we'll say - look at those nasty Chinese

sheer stupidity

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.