TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

another imminent ii, page-13

1. 11,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1690
    "Have I missed something? Are they planning a start to PhII for HA-Doxorubicin or HA-5FU?"

It is just showing where they are at, ie they have passed phase 1. Personally I would prefer it if they would put in the other 8 or so that are ready to start the phase 1 too.

Whilst fonda has been a flop so far, the HyACT stuff is really going well. The phase 3 will give super results given the info that we have. The current phase 2 looks good too, and may show that cancer stem cells are getting hit.
    Any great results will validate the whole program. It'll be like "good news x10".
    And some of our ten or so HyACT drugs have huge market potential.

I was pleased to read that fonda cash will be with us in 5 months or so too. Given the pay back to Dr Reddys and then the time lag with invoicing, payments etc.

This stock really does look like it has a great future. I would like to see some of the board changed though, given that I (like many) kept saying lets raise the cash at 60c and get the HyACT party started. And we have been proved correct, not the highly paid "experts". But I can understand why the made the mistake. They made a call and got it wrong. We all make mistakes. JUST DON'T MAKE ANYMORE!!!!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.