GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Another IOT, MUS, page-13

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    I wasn't holding MUS I did however do some rubber-necking at the time of the first train wreck however never felt the need to comment.
    I did however notice your prolific posts heaping scorn and derision on holders however deluded or rational they were. This intrigued me as to why someone not holding was so concerned about those that were holding so I did follow your commentary for a while but found it repetitive, inflammatory, arrogant and quite depressing - so I stopped following you.
    Although I respect your deductive powers and foresight wrt MUS and any other train wreck you may have predicted - doesn't mean I believe you possess maturity, wisdom and aren't a narcissist who seeks recognition for "I told you so" statements. I do hope that works out well for you in life as I believe that you have a fair bit more of it to live...
    As for me learning from you or other posters - I don't have anyone on ignore so am willing to read arguments and facts for or against written by any.
    GL (& stop kicking dogs before one bites your leg off or gives you another dose of rabies) - lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.