MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

another jv????

1. 247 Posts.
    One of the subjects that I was going to bring up at the postponed chat with MCO chairman Nick Garling last Friday was the possibilities of another JV.

Bearing in mind Nick's ability to 'conjure up cash' I thought he may have been considering it. Especially if one of the more remote tenements was testing amazingly well and the logistics of putting another modular mill in place proved viable.

The extra mill is certainly on the future drawing boardure, and now nearing the anniversary of deal making on the first JV .....and with it running smoothly, and the wrinkles sorted on the 'initial pilot mill' I believe this could be a possibility.

Who is to know how the 2km of new drilling set down for two years, and follow up assays have been testing, and albeit,the often quoted interest from continuing calls and visitors to MCO operations at Woods Point from China.

The first Chinese JV certainly boosted the MCO share price.
    and otherwise did not apparently impinge it in any way,.

The bottoming MCO share price has been due only to our impatience in the delays in getting the first MCO machinery refined, infrastructure and personnel in place, and gold production rolling out.

There were auditors at the mill last week. Another way of raising capital perhaps, and expanding the operation to fit in extra new reefs???????

As this forum is for discussion, what are our other more experienced shareholders views on the above?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.