MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

another jv????, page-4

1. 247 Posts.
    The answers are no no no.... because there was a regional power outage and being aware of this forthcoming event MCO had scheduled in some more capital works. i.e. lotta electric cabling was being laid. See previous posts.

And finally ....Yes expecting reports on assays and general release today.

And I forgot to include, but to labour my previous post suggestion of a JV:-

The idea of another Joint Venture could utilize much of the existing infrastructure - such as offices, accommodation and infrastructure/equipment such as metallurgy room, and some staff.

Depending on location of another modular mill, or even adding another module onto the existing mill, may not even need a paste fill plant, so in one way to me it makes economic sense.

I am not a CEO or chairman, but a capital raising in my opinion would be out of the question, as it would be untimely, and sure to dilute the share price even more.

And on their recent visits, the Chinese seem to be pretty excited by the way their JV is working out so far.

Maybe our Russian mate might want equal rights to a similar reciprocal deal??

Both have plenty of insight, and oodles of the necessary folding stuff.

And if I am not mistaken, the first JV when announced, significantly bolstered the MCO share price for some time.

This one if it was a replica of the first, would be much simpler, quicker, and less expensive to install.

For the second one it would also allow us to get the word out into the media and general market, on our long awaited, substantive and successful gold production!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.