AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I wish that I bought even more when it was moving volume at 1.8c...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I wish that I bought even more when it was moving volume at 1.8c and a bot immidiately sold 1 share down into 1.7c after every trade. My bids sat in the queue at 1.7 hoping that 1.7 would be wiped and the same would happen 1.7/1.6 like how it went 1.8/1.7 after being 1.9/1.8 and i bought in at 1.9 but then saw that i could have been filled at 1.8 if i was more patient. But that never happened.

Psychology is strange, 1 pip is inconsequential considering where the price has gone afterwards.

I wonder if that bot action back then was MINs doing or just a coincidence?

This current price of 3.1 / 3.2 was a support area for a little while after the most recent run. I remember it was only able to fall down to 3.0 2.9 2.8 after sitting 3.1 plus for quite a while after hitting 4 plus. Then it was very quickly pushed below 2c and this takeover offer was announced, hmmmm.

the way the chart looks is very important for someone launching a takeover bid he wants it to look not so valuable if it held above 3 to 4c and continued to climb his bid would fail more likely.

I bet je was bot accumulating to get the shares to do sell downs to keep the price down, in a takeover he gets all the shares for a fixed price so dont say " it doesnt make sense to sell down because you just drive it up again when you buy back" because if the takeover us accepted its like a huge buy that doesnt drive the price up because its a fixed price so sell downs to help reduce that fixed price probably are very profitable so you can understand hypothetical motivation opportunity and mode of operation put on your detective hat what do you think happened. I think the story is obvious he wants it but i dont want him to get it i want some of it i have to buy on market.

he wants some of it then he should buy on market too. they recently offered a 49pct jv on a lithium op. Yeah right pay basically half the cost and without a controlling share probably get zero say. how would the costing be done where would the benefit be its hard for me to imagine perhaps you cant truthfuly tell ahead of time but would learn when you see what happens.

its a pattern take lots of the benefit but dont want to pay for it fairly like others do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.