Another lie from Trump supporters, page-12

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sadly Sumayo, I think the Republicans destroyed themselves by having too many nominate in the primaries and tearing each other apart in the process and basically dividing the Republican vote so widely that a madcap Trump was able to pick them off with a core of about 30% of the vote . Had they have had just two fairly strong contenders to begin with plus Trump, that division would not have become so pronounced and a Rubio or Bush may have got up. They however cut themselves to pieces and alienated each contenders supporters so much so, that many of those that previously supported the failed candidates
    moved a protest vote in Trumps direction and gave him the nomination by default.

The democrats on the other got their house in order to begin with and very quickly became a two horse race with Bernie and Hillary. Both had good core support and when one finally got over the line the other moved to support the successful contender.

I get amused when the ideologues here post nonsense or lies to support their position. The fact they do that does them no credit. I at least have according to my values called Bill Clinton a disgrace in a number of posts due to his infidelity issues however trying to get the Trump lovers here to acknowledge Trump is also a disgrace on those grounds is nigh on impossible.

Trump is lying profusely on national television, is mired in scandal and this is known before the election. He realistically ought to be attracting much criticism for that. However, on this forum they prefer to put it down to a media conspiracy against Trump. How anyone can let politics cloud their judgement to that extent where they will try to excuse the behaviour is beyond me? By all means they should criticise those they are politically against for their behavioural issues but they should acknowledge disgraceful behaviour by the candidate for the other side, otherwise they are hypocrites.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.