SBM 0.00% 20.0¢ st barbara limited

another lihir ?

1. 200 Posts.
    I can see this going the way of NCM and the Lihir debacle ....management does a 1/2 arsed job of DD because they are under pressure to "do something", then they "announce" things are worse than they thought, they make excuses, cover up for each other and the shareholders get belted for 12 to 18 months.

Management will then pay each other out handsomely for their skills, bring in some key consultants to tidy up the mess, promote from within to ensure all have the same amount of inside knowledge as to the mess they are in....then if there is light at the end of this all, a major like Newmont who really does know their job will pick it up for peanuts or ......... there will be a shareholder revolt soon and a new board will brill this back from oblivion.

I hope I am wrong (for the sake of investors in now) however this company seems full of the management that has become the Australian way of late, full of "mates" looking after each other and themselves and screwing shareholders.

Sub $1 once the market wakes up to these self serving overpaid execs....and then either a great buy if they clean out at the top or a complete mess......

If you are a shareholder and sit back and let it happen.....its your money
    If you are an insto and you sit back and let this happen....you can keep blaming someone else.....

Will continue to watch with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $687.8K 3.425M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 278140 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 744228 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.