Another mass shooting- Texas, page-82

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    " Who gave him the gun? . He was dihonorably discharged, so couldn't get a gun himself."

Sadly, the "system failed, ababab. Saw a statement by the dealer who sold him the weapon that the dishonorable discharge did not show up in the background check.
    That would be easily verifiable, so he would not have lied.
    Remember, when his dishonorable discharge was first revealed, it was stated that the reason for the discharge was "hidden"? The article that contained the dealer's statement, from memory, stated it was for a Domestic Violence incident, in which he harmed his wife (and, I think, child, from memory). Must have been bad for the military to discharge him, mate. He should not have had a weapon, but seems they never applied his conviction to the background checks records. That resulted in the loss of 26 lives.
    Here, someone I know had a loud domestic dispute in which police were called ( he pushed his partner over), and the first thing the cops did on arrival was to collect his firearms. That was months ago, and I dont think he has them back, even though they made up and live together.

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.