Another Metaverse Pick i Think will Do Great - StarLink

1. 2,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    Has a 600 million Market Cap at the time of writing this. These are my FAVORITE kind of bullish set-ups, Consolidation followed by Breakout to the upside, and we can see it happen over and over to our left...

StarLink is a Metaverse which is Built around being in space , The Tokenmoics are BULLISH because , NO pre sale happened, which is rare because most have IDO's and people can get in before anybody else, Which leads to massive dumps on listing and Price just not able to rise because of the supply shock being dumped always.. This is not the case with Starlink , and to make it better its 100% and Decentralized unlike ( Decentraland ) which is not Fully Decentralized anymore.

I dont care what anybody says, Community is so important when it comes to a crypto, Doesn't matter if u have a good product, without a community it will not Evolve and grow.

If you want to buy StarLink , i am using OKEX and withdraw it to my trezor as its also a ERC-20 token
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3769/3769150-3dcbb5b9474441f83c40d396d23a7749.jpg
    Last edited by drbrugger: 08/11/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.