UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

another milestone, page-8

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Not trying to be negative. But personally I am not expecting anything from SA in the near term. If I recall correctly they renegotiated their exclusivity agreement so that it extended to some time 2014. Why extend it if they didn't need to. So that tells me they are still looking at it and considering its adoption. But need more time to make their determination. Others disagree, but my opinion is it's no done deal. (yet)

I would be amazed (but hey, anything is possible) is any SA deal gets signed in the next 18 month.

What I am waiting to read is a tangible target for UNS. Tell me what the total sales target is for 2012-2013. Tell me a timeline for these new products that we are burning loads of R&D cash on.

All these talks about discussions and interest from large pharma etc, yet they wont go on record and say they project eg 10 million in new sales for the coming 12 months etc.

I have been following for years, and now starting to become disillusioned as I don't think the company is telling us where we are going. I fear they don't know and are just at sea hoping we don't get smashed against rocks whilst we wait for some wind to fill our sails (sales)

I just wait for the next announcement that they are doing a CR to build a new facility in China to strategically position themselves to seize future sales contracts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.