SEN 0.00% 2.5¢ senetas corporation limited

another mindless post

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Brace yourselves!
    This time last year the SP took off!
    Management say the suspension will be lifted by Wedenesday at the latest.
    So....................to me that means something 'big' is happening.

What I'm looking forward most of all is the crying & whinging from those that will frantically get their sell orders in just after re-opening, because they "don't trust management".

Oh yes...............the people that don't trust SEN may send the SP as low as 40 cents again.....................as has happened all along........& then those that sell at 40 - 45 cents will buy back in at 50 - 55 cents, on the way up..............'strengthening' their position by negative 20 -30%.
    Hehehehe.................
    Such must be the trading mentality of some of those that post on here. There is no place for the timid on the stock market.
    Yep! So much stress trying to time when to buy in & buy out of SEN over the last year or so.
    Not so for the majority of the long term investor.
    We made our decisions long ago, sat back, topped up when the opportunities presented themselves & didn't raise a sweat! Some may have traded a few, but don't seem to have stretched themselves too much.

"Ohhh, come on Montec.................don't gloat too soon. You might have to eat your words" I can hear from the negatives!
    And that is why I am making this POSITIVE post today.
    Because we've had to listen to all the 'after the fact experts' for some time now. So I'm telling everyone now.
    Before the fact!
    Hell....................the company has told you all last week. The suspension will be lifted on Wednesday or before. The company has told us all that they have been working on an alliance.

I'll be very keen to read the posts between now & Xmas from a certain few.

And this my SEN friends, is when Montec uses his IGNORE button.
    I haven't used it on anyone yet. But I'm guessing that in the next few weeks it will get some heavy usage!!
    Hehehe................

Good luck with your decisions!

And a big congratulations to those who have held & accumulated for a few years now.
    That takes a lot of guts. And especially those who have stayed always positive throughout!
    Whatever happens this week, I have enjoyed your posts the most, as you guys have had plenty riding on SEN since you put your money where your mouth was!

Bring on the attacks.......oh negative ones!!
    Hehehe.................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.