KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

GG, it is precisely what I feel management should do. For the...

1. 2,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4357
    GG, it is precisely what I feel management should do.

For the last 3 months, management has been very quiet, very defensive about this legal saga and let this sp dripping lower and lower week after week. In fact, I will say this: management has been deliberately slowing down all activities to preserve cash and to avoid more jealousy from MZN. But look at what has been happening to share price, it keeps dripping lower and lower.

I did email management twice and suggested that they should turn from being defensive to being offensive and launch counter lawsuit for business damages against MZN and laying out their views of the legal issue in more aggressive manner and at the same time laying out their plans to further progressing Mt Holland deposits including Earl Grey, Prince of Wales, Taxas, Bounty and metwork result expectations, development plans regarding DSO, processing plant with POS, tell shareholders all their plans to move ahead with the Earl Grey, and further drilling with Prince of Wales and Texas...I mean just lay them all out so that shareholders can see further progresses they will make.

I hope it is now time for management to see that being defensive and silent does not help this company and further damage its funding plan in future to bring Earl Grey to off-take agreements and production.

Now is the time to launch counter-attacks and turn to being offensive to restore value to KDR. I hope management will read this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.