MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Hi Prosper... I was merely pointing out that since joining this...

1. X3N
    38 Posts.
    Hi Prosper...
    I was merely pointing out that since joining this thread (a few years back), I can't recall you ever being optimistic with this stock. Your opinions generally are negative. I, personally, come here to see how things are going with the company, I take responsibility for my investments and I don't blame management for any financial turmoil that the company they're running may have placed me in, this is entirely my decision, as it is with all posters on here... What I don't like is seeing people come on to this forum, placing blame on management for their loss.... If you hate the stock, and the management, and you wish to continue to be negative with your opinions, I'd suggest counting your losses, it can't be good for your health (Which is what I'm assuming Salt was referring to). I know that if I had let my decision making back in the day get to me, where I lost 98% of my families savings in a weekend, then I would not be here anymore... Both in the shares game, as well as the sane persons land....
    In short, please try and be more positive with the posts, that's all I was pointing out, the negativity is old and very predictable.
    For the rest of us, we can just sit back, watch and wait for the day for this bull runs back up the hill.... Or count the losses and leave... I'm the waiting type, albeit potentially stubborn.

DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.