QTK quiktrak networks limited

john you wouldn't even know what 3G means for QTK thanks for...

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    john you wouldn't even know what 3G means for QTK thanks for confirming you keep jumping back in not worth being out is it!

NOTE: I have only SOLD this stock and will consider buying back in when the MARKET indicates whether QTK is a “BUY” Something you, me and other rampers and even Mp/QTK Board have no control over!

RE; 3G/4G n Beyond refer my past postings (research)…and consider this; China has suspended the issue of 3G licenses ATM Ref: http://www.mobilemonday.net/mm/story.php?id=4878
    How might this affect the go forward?

Heres some help.

THANKS!

My understanding is that the new technology associated with QTK's 3G does not rely on GPS and that
    the Quiktrak 3G network is a new operating base station and network technology which has been deployed as per announcements to the asx.

NOTE: Neither do the other players rely on GPS (some can integrate with GPs/Gprs/etc. Again read past postings (research)

Accordingly and as we are aware it has been accepted by The People's Republic of China as satisfying the 3C compliance and is the first of its kind in the world!!!!!

NOTE: So why is the SP where it is?

(do some rersearch on 3C complience in China boys check the standards and hoops that have to be jumped through to meet it)

Boring stuff isn’t it? I’d rather watch the market for “BUY” signals and make some money!

Furthermore i also understand that it is the conclusion of a 6 year, very expensive project which reduces the base station propogation requirement by a third, increases tracking efficiency, increases messaging capability by 300 %, and reduces base station cost big time. Furthermore the new 3G tech allows for mass produced, frequency independant base station manufacture. In addition it is designed to allow a network to grow in any direction without any geographical impediment whereas other telco networks, (including quiktraks existing networks), consist of round cells.

SIX years…better do some more research on that figure! Again refer past posts to understand where the bigger picture is being played…(research)

So in laymans terms whatever was meant to be originally installed in China by way of base stations means that only a third is required now!!!

Refer past posts (research)

Whilst most at present lack an understanding of the tech, the two big leaps forward for quiktrak were the completion of the new generation transponder modems and the completion of this new 3G network infrastructure for multi-country global expansion. So on that note imo the 3G network is the most important thing QTK have done as it allows them to operate in any frequency range without constant reengineering.

So? Why is the SP where it is?

So that my QTK investors in a nutshell is what is meant by 3G protocol.

ACTION: Suggest QTK shareholders DYOR …you maybe enlightened?

Technofiles take note and dyor!

ABSOLUTELY AGREE….DYOR YOU MAYBE ENLIGHTENED?

Thanks again MJR…finally some real discussion…well almost! LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.