I doubt they will have the gutz to cross the floor, its all...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I doubt they will have the gutz to cross the floor, its all about talk the talk, not walk the walk

I suspect the incompetent ones are green with jealousy at the Cyprus drama, and will be discussing how a similar rip off could be construed here.
    Imagine taking up to 60% of bank depositors money, and calling it your own, and there is nothing the depositors can do about it, since the banks were shut down and depositors were locked out.
    They could spin it out, as we are only taking 30'% of your money, so you are in a better position, than if we took 60% like Cyprus.

It is a very fortunate time, since so many people have been saving their money, holding it all in the banks.
    ps, dont say it cannot happen here, we have all sat back and watched in awe and disbelief at the carryon's of this mob, and they have got away with everything they have hatched so far.
    they are even more desperate now, with 300 billion on the credit card, and last years deficit, even after all the fudging, will show around 20 billion in deficit.

they need billions more for the gonski scam, and the nbn scam that has fallen over.
    how many billions are held in savings accounts, or on deposit now ?
    maybe wayne will be happy with a 20% take of that, and they could spin it, that is is for your own good

ps no copyrights infringed here, this is all my own work

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.