SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Two items in particular i took out of the results, with which...

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Two items in particular i took out of the results, with which i'm particularly pleased with -

1. “Our business performance provides the confidence to upgrade our FY2017 earnings growth expectations to 10%." &
    2. "Sigma’s retail opportunity has been expanded with entry into the Chinese market, through the online Amcal store cn.amcal.com.au.

“We entered the Chinese consumer market with a very deliberate and measured strategy, and it is exceeding all expectations to date. We know the Australian market very well, but we needed a partner to target China. Joining with Azoya for the execution of this direct to market online strategy using the Amcal brand as the banner gives us the strength on the ground to grow the awareness of the Amcal brand name. The results so far have more than doubled our expectations with strong visitation numbers, sales data and breadth of products sold through the site. This venture is at an early stage, but provides considerable scope for expansion.” Mr Hooper said."

Great potential with the China online strategy..... Sip should perform strongly over the next year, imo.

GLTAH.
    Last edited by macssharesforfun: 12/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.